Also this 2017 will be over 300 km/h for Custom, official sponsor of LCR Honda Team racing in MotoGP™ and of Clinica Mobile
The 2017 MotoGP™ World Championship is going to start. The first race is scheduled for March, 26th with the Gran Prix of Qatar and also this year CUSTOM Group will race with Lucio Cecchinello’s team, with the exclusive position on the front of the nose of Cal Crutchlow’s motorbike.
CUSTOM and LCR HONDA TEAM
Last 2016 has been a year full of emotions that made us discover many things in common with LCR Honda Team: the love for challenges, for strong emotions, the passion for our job and for technology, together with the team spirit. We naturally confirmed our adventure for 2017 too!
We will fight in 18 races in 4 continents, that will involve us during the next 9 months. This edition in particular will see our presence as Event Title Sponsor at the Gran Premio di San Marino, with an important event that will involve more than 200 guests among buyers, managers, dealers, and distributors.
CUSTOM and CLINICA MOBILE
2017 will see us not only as LCR Honda Team’s Major sponsor. The absolute news is the decision to be, during MotoGP™ and SuperBike world championship, also Clinica Mobile, the structure famous for all the racers all around the world.
The importance of a specialized and expert service center is essential both on the track and during the training job: that’s how analogy between Clinica Mobile and Service Center Custom (SCC) is born. SCC is the first and unique service that daily manage more than 5.000 stores all around the world.
The brand new partnership between Clinica Mobile and Custom SCC will be the ideal chance to tell all the aspects of the MotoGP™ and the real benefits that a 360° service activity has on competitive (and not) performances.
During the next months, we will speak about “All the good things on the track”, sarin with our audience the events of the racings, the great sporting feats and the best fairplay behaviours that will make this world championship and the world of sports.
Follow us and don’t miss “All the good things on the track”! Stay tuned!
MotoGP™ 2017 Calendar
- March, 26th - Qatar - Losail International Circuit
- April, 9th - Argentina - Termas de Río Hondo
- April, 23th – Austin, Texas, US - Circuit of The Americas
- May, 7th - Spain - Circuito de Jerez
- May, 21st - France - Le Mans
- June, 4th - Italy - Autodromo del Mugello
- June, 11th- Spain, Barcelona - Catalunya
- June, 25th - Netherlands - TT Circuit Assen
- July, 2nd - Germany - Sachsenring
- August, 6th – Czech Republic - Automotodrom Brno
- August, 13th – Austria, Red Bull Ring - Spielberg
- August, 27th – Great Britain - Silverstone Circuit
- September, 10th - San Marino and Riviera di Rimini - Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
- September, 24th – Spain, Aragón - MotorLand Aragón
- October, 15th - Japan - Twin Ring Motegi
- October, 22nd - Australia - Phillip Island
- October, 29th - Malaysia - Sepang International Circuit
- November, 12th – Spain, Comunidad Valenciana - Ricardo Tormo
SBK 2017 Calendar
- February, 26th – Australia, Phillip Island
- March, 12th – Thailand, Buri Ram
- April, 2nd – Spain, Aragòn
- April, 30th – Netherlands, Assen
- May,14th – Italy, Imola
- May, 28th – Great Britain, Donington Park
- June,18th - San Marino, Misano
- July, 9th – USA, Laguna Seca
- August, 20th – Germany, Lausitzring
- September, 17th – Portugal, Portimao
- October, 1st – France, Magny Cours
- October, 22nd – Spain, Jerez
- November, 4th – Qatar, Losail